- Miles Upon Miles, performed by Patrick Yim, is released on Patrick’s latest album “Memory”, published by Navona Records. See here
- See “Eurydice: Ballet de la Nuit” page at Santa Fe Film Festival here.
- Violin Concerto No.1: Generation recording available at vimeo, see here.
- Received First Place for Unheard-of Call for Multimedia Proposals, see here.
- Eurydice: Episode Ia: Dialogue… accepted into the 20th Annual Santa Fe Film Festival as official selection, New Mexico, US.
- MacDowell Colony Residency, NH, USA 16 November, 2019 – 29 November, 2019.
- Album “Eurydice: Le Ballet de la Nuit” is RELEASED! Available for sale here for CD, or visit any digital platforms (24-7, 7 digital, 8tracks, Akazoo, Amazon Music, Anghami, Apple Itunes, AWA, Deezer, Dubset, Facebook, Google Music Store, iHeartRadio, iMusica, InProdicon, KDigital, KKBox, Kuack, Line Music, MediaNet, Napster, NetEase Cloud Music, Pandora, Qobuz, Saavn, Shazam, Slacker Radio, SoundExchange, Spotify, Synchtank, Tidal, TouchTunes & PlayNetwork, United Media Agency, Yandex, YouTube Content ID and YouTube Music)
- Watch Eurydice: Le Ballet de la Nuit – 01. Prologue here
- Watch Eurydice: Le Ballet de la Nuit – 02. Episode 1A: Dialogue… here
- Awarded MacDowell Colony Fellowship for Fall 2019 residency, see here
- Die Lian Hua released on Linda Chatterton’s latest album, Songs and Dances for solo flute. Check out here.
- Live recording of String Quartet No.4: Emperor available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- City Beats nominated as finalist for “Best Music Video Award” in Birmingham Film Festival, click here to watch.
- City Beats selected for Playground Ensemble (Colorado, US)’s “Chamber Electronica: Movie Night!” concert, concert on 19/27 October, 2019 at Leon Gallery, Denver, CO/ King Center Concert Hall, Denver, CO. Check out here.
- Koto edited video available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Says Yasi — Old City Space 《也斯說－舊市空間》available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- “City Beats” awarded winner for “Best Music Video” in Eurasia International Monthly film Festival, Moscow, Russia.
- Concert recording of City Beats available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Youtube channel synchronised with Vimeo. click here to watch.
- Updated performance history of Miles Upon Miles by Patrick Yim in India, UAE and Tajikistan.
- “City Beats” awarded official nomination for “Music Video” in Indie Visions Film Festival.
- Listed on Hong Kong Performing Arts Directory, see here.
- 27 March 2019 Radio interview at RTHK U秀幫, listen here.
- Concert recording of Urban Construction available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Concert recording of Halt Fail available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Concert recording of The Emperor’s Soliloquy available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Concert recording of Victoria Impression available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Confirmed presentation in Asia Pacific Choral Summit 2019, 21-25 July, 2019, Hong Kong Cultural Center.
- Halt Fail is available for purchase at Donemus, purchase here.
- Philosophy One – Microsecond selected by CMHK for the project of “Hong Kong Mixtape” Overseas Broadcast. The work will be broadcasted by BBC Radio 3 (UK), Co-Op Radio 100.5FM (Canada), Fresh Art international (US) and Resonance FM (UK). See here.
- Read more about Hong Kong Mixtape here.
- Prizewinner of the 50th Anniversary Children’s Choral Composition Selections with 《不會來了》and 《彳亍叮叮》in senior level. See here
- Joined the leading Dutch publisher Donemus.
- Metamorphosis, Miles Upon Miles, String Quartet No.2: Territory, String Quartet No.5: Time Motor, The Emperor’s Soliloquy, Urban Construction, Interstice, Zerstreutes Hinausschaun available for purchase at Donemus, link here.
- Project description on Ballet de la nuit, from Centre de vidéo-danse de Bourgogne. See here
- Saxophone and guitar duet “The Emperor’s Soliloquy” was selected by the Rosetta Contemporary Ensemble for a premiere on 12 February, 2018 in Kyoto Art Center. The work will also be recorded and commercially released by LPC Japan. See here
- Orchestral work “Metamorphosis” was awarded the Golden Sail Music Award, Best Serious Composition 2017. See here
- Soochow University School of Music announces Austin Yip as the winner of 2018 Chou’s Annual Composition Commission Award. A new work of 7-10 minutes will be premiered in Fall 2018. See here