- “City Beats” awarded winner for “Best Music Video” in Eurasia International Monthly film Festival, Moscow, Russia.
- Concert recording of City Beats available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Youtube channel synchronised with Vimeo. click here to watch.
- Updated performance history of Miles Upon Miles by Patrick Yim in India, UAE and Tajikistan.
- “City Beats” awarded official nomination for “Music Video” in Indie Visions Film Festival.
- Listed on Hong Kong Performing Arts Directory, see here.
- 27 March 2019 Radio interview at RTHK U秀幫, listen here.
- Concert recording of Urban Construction available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Concert recording of Halt Fail available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Concert recording of The Emperor’s Soliloquy available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Concert recording of Victoria Impression available at vimeo, click here to watch.
- Confirmed presentation in Asia Pacific Choral Summit 2019, 21-25 July, 2019, Hong Kong Cultural Center.
- Halt Fail is available for purchase at Donemus, purchase here.
- Philosophy One – Microsecond selected by CMHK for the project of “Hong Kong Mixtape” Overseas Broadcast. The work will be broadcasted by BBC Radio 3 (UK), Co-Op Radio 100.5FM (Canada), Fresh Art international (US) and Resonance FM (UK). See here.
- Read more about Hong Kong Mixtape here.
- Prizewinner of the 50th Anniversary Children’s Choral Composition Selections with 《不會來了》and 《彳亍叮叮》in senior level. See here
- Joined the leading Dutch publisher Donemus.
- Metamorphosis, Miles Upon Miles, String Quartet No.2: Territory, String Quartet No.5: Time Motor, The Emperor’s Soliloquy, Urban Construction, Interstice, Zerstreutes Hinausschaun available for purchase at Donemus, link here.
- Project description on Ballet de la nuit, from Centre de vidéo-danse de Bourgogne. See here
- Saxophone and guitar duet “The Emperor’s Soliloquy” was selected by the Rosetta Contemporary Ensemble for a premiere on 12 February, 2018 in Kyoto Art Center. The work will also be recorded and commercially released by LPC Japan. See here
- Orchestral work “Metamorphosis” was awarded the Golden Sail Music Award, Best Serious Composition 2017. See here
- Soochow University School of Music announces Austin Yip as the winner of 2018 Chou’s Annual Composition Commission Award. A new work of 7-10 minutes will be premiered in Fall 2018. See here